Groß-Bieberau, 06 September, 2018. accessec GmbH is starting autumn 2018 with its own Youtube channel. The consulting company, which specialises in holistic IT security strategies, is responding to the wish of its customers and business partners to be able to understand complex, IT security-relevant relationships even better. Sebastian Rohr, Managing Director of accessec GmbH, will – together with his employees – from now on regularly upload videos that address current and exciting issues.
“The IT world is becoming increasingly complex,” explains Rohr. “A few years ago, divergence and identity and access management were new terms, but today there is IOTA and Blockchain. Many managing directors, CTOs or IT managers of our customers would like to receive more information on these topics. In particular, they need answers to the question of which IT security risks they need to protect themselves against and which opportunities can be derived from the new technical possibilities for their own organization”.
With help of the Youtube channel accessec would like to impart knowledge on the one hand and on the other hand to give suggestions on where and how current but also continuous challenges in the area of IT security can be mastered. accessec focuses on the following topics:
- PKI, Certificates and Authentication
- Cloud application security
- Federation and comprehensive Identity Management
- Trusted Platform Modules (TPM) in the industrial environment
- Secure hardware elements (TPM) as a basis for device identities
- Privileged Access Management
- Application Areas for Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
- General information about IOTA as DLT
In addition, the Youtube channel offers recordings of interviews, lectures and panel discussions.
accessec on Youtube: https://bit.ly/2wN541c